Health and Safety Policy Statement
This policy is produced in pursuance of the company's obligations under Section 2 (3) of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
1. The Directors of S.H.A. L. Engineers regard the promotion of Health & Safety measures as a mutual objective for management and employees at all levels.
- 2. It is therefore policy to do all that is resonable to prevent personal injury or ill health and damage to property, and to take steps so far as is reasonably practicable to protect employees from foreseeable work hazards, and the general public in so far as they come into contact with the operationsof Comoany or its products.
- 3. In particular the Company will:-
- a) Provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions taking account of any statutory requirements.
- b) Provide such training and instructions as may be relevant to its particular operations to assist employees to perform their work safely and efficiently.
- c) Make available such safety devices and protective equipment as may be appropriate and to ensure it is properly used.
- d) Ensure that management set a good example by implementing appropriate arrangements including the wearing of suitable protective clothing and to promote health and safety standards whenever possible.
- 4. Employees are expected to co-operate with management to ensure that the various health and safety arrangements are properly implemented and rules and regulations laid down by the Company are carried out. The Directors will give their full support to all those who endeavour to implement the policy requirements.
- 5. The Company's Health & Safety Policy will be kept constantly under review and will be modified and up-dated as circumstances and experience dictate.
- 6. In the event of a site project where the client maintains a safety policy, his policy will be assessed and wherever practicable adhered to if higher standards prevail.
Health Safety Policy Statement
Back to Company Profile
Hartington Industrial Estate
Tel: 01246 471471
Fax: 01246 471747